lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015

16th century stone bridge by elpen44

The stone bridge of Paleokaria was built between 1500 and 1550 A.C. It is a 26m length stone bridge filling a gap of 19 meters with its arch. It has a height of 10 meters while the waterfall behind it is 12 meters tall. The two waterfalls that adorn the bridge are basically two consecutive small dams, the first a 12 meters dam and the second a 2 meters dam and they were built in 1975. The bridge once used to connect Thessaly with Epirus. via 500px

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario