domingo, 29 de marzo de 2015

First Bite by PaulWilsonImagesNZ



While I was standing knee deep in this pond waiting for the ripples I created to settle I thought it had started raining as I watched the drops on the water on the surface, then I realized it was thousands of sandflies hatching for the day!! As these westcoast buggers started eating into me I was trying very hard not to move around too much and bump my tripod and disturb the flat surface. It was quite torturous. I shot this a the start of the year but haven't done anything with it due to not being able to completely decide if I liked it enough to upload. I cropped it and then I knew it was the best shot that morning. It started out as an 8 image panorama, but I decided to crop the top off. I must have spot healed 100+ sandflies out of this shot! Please follow me here or on facebook if you like my stuff :) via 500px http://ift.tt/19vkVUf

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario