jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

Running of the Bulls by erezmarom



Cerro Torre and Rio Fitz Roy below it lit by pink sunset clouds. This image was shot last year scouting for my new 'Giants of the Andes' Patagonia workshop. We'll spend 2 days camping and shooting the Laguna Torre area - something you won't do in almost any workshop on the market :) The worshop is already starting to fill up quickly, so if you're interested, feel free to contact me and ask questions. You're welcome to follow me on facebook and Instagram , where you can get a first look at my images, as well as get all the info about my work, photo tours and other news. To receive updates on all things regarding my photography, please subscribe to my mailing list. For prints and licensing, please contact me directly. Sony A7R Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 Laguna Torre area, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, Patagonia, Argentina via 500px http://ift.tt/1CT0bwH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario