miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

Sky Dance by ArturStanisz



Important: Please click on the photo for better experience! This photo comes from one of my favourite locations in the Garibaldi Park in British Columbia, Canada. As the summer ends, I usually decide to visit the Black Tusk area (Black Tusk showcased on the photo) and explore its incredible potential for photo/adventure tours. The Black Tusk itself is a 2319 metres high, spectacular stratovolcano pinnacle rock. The area is one of the most geologically diverse places and offers unmatched range of photo opportunities. Within 2 hours of hike you can see blooming flowers, semi dessert Moon-like landscape with bare rocks as well as glacier. This photo was taken at sunset, about 200 m from my camp for the night. I was hiking around looking for composition. The sky was getting slowly darker and I didn't have much of a hope for good light. When I decided to give this composition a try I noticed some pink hues slowly emerging on the sky. After few shots taken for flowers in the foreground the light on the sky started to dance. The whole show lasted only for a few minutes. So here it is: the "Sky Dance." Quick reminder: Baffin Island Photo Adventure 2015 with Artur Stanisz will take place between August 26-Sept. 9, 2015, on Baffin Island, Canada. If you wish to join me on this incredible Arctic experience (check out my photos from there), email: arturstanisz@gmail.com. Greetings from Patagonia where I shoot, now! via 500px http://ift.tt/1FCroZ7

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario