miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

Solitude by Like_Zen



I almost threw this photo out at the first glance for one reason: too simple. Literally only 3 things are in the whole photo: a tree, a slope and some clouds. 500px recommends posting "your best work". I thought: this was certainly not. Until some of my friends saw this photo accidentally, and surprisingly, each of them gave me different feedback: the photo provoked different feelings in them: sadness, inspiration, melancholy, hopeful, toughness, loneliness, perseverance and insignificance of the human being-- the 3 things in the photos have been around for millions of year, and continue will be. But for most of us, we will cease to exist after maybe 100 years top? To me, a good photo is a photo that can provoke the little "zen" inside of the viewers. What do you feel when you see this photo? Are you an upper or a downer? I finally decided to keep this photo, because, it's simple. via 500px http://ift.tt/1E6otcd

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario