miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

winterflow by FelixInden



Moody sunrise at Lofoten islands back in january this year... I invite you to follow me on instagram and facebook as well as google+ where you can find some behind the scenes, outtakes and often new images that i am working on, besides news about phototours, travels and so on. I am also building up my Blog where i will share some tips and tricks that i find useful to improve landscape and architectural photography. Featuring Lucroit Filterholders & Filters hit the link and to get a 10% discount on everything in the webshop enter „felizuco“ at checkout of the shopping basket. All imagery is available for licensing and as fineart print in different editions, please contact me directly. via 500px http://ift.tt/1aKLkyL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario