lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

End of a day by marcocalandra89



Facebook page: Marco Calandra Photography Website: http://ift.tt/JX9CaF Every summer when I go to Gothenburg, in Sweden, I visit the small islands of Västra Skärgården. Not everyone can be reached through the small ferries from Saltholmen. Galterö, the island on which the photo was made, is reached by crossing the island of Brännö. The two islands are connected by a small bridge, approachable after making a small nature trail of the duration of about 20 minutes. I crossed through the whole island encountering black goats and deer, while on the coast I saw several people who were camping. Just when I was on the way of returning home, the ground below was lit by the last rays of the sun. I tried to find some element that could help me to create a good composition, but I didn't found anything; therefore, instead to lose this moment I made a simply composition respecting the most basic rules of photography. via 500px http://ift.tt/1IclKxT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario