lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

Her Descent by RickWhite



The name of the photo refers to that tiny dot in the middle of those light rays. My wife rappelling into the cave. If you've seen this image before I apologize. I didn't like how I edited it. I've learned some new things since taking this shot and since it's not only a adventure portrait of my wife but also the greatest adventure we've every had together I wanted to get it right. Getting into this privately owned cave took about a year to plan. It turns out that this cave was used to dispose of bodies during the war in Indonesia during the 50's and the locals don't want anything to do with it. Of course I didn't know any of this until about 5 minutes before dropping in. Here's the other photo with my wife 'Lara Croft' style on top of that rock. Amazing Earth. We had this adventure just a few weeks before moving back home to Portland, Oregon after 10 years of living in Europe and Asia. Here's a short Gopro video of us rappelling in. Video. And here's my blog if you're bored. Rick White Photography. via 500px http://ift.tt/1yVw5g7

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario