viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

Summer Into Dust by KristinaWilson



"If the children don't grow up, Our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up. We're just a million little god's causin' rain storms turnin' every good thing to rust. I guess we'll just have to adjust. Children wake up, Hold your mistake up, Before they turn the summer into dust." - Arcade Fire Some of the best memories from my childhood involve playing outside after school with my brother. He was older and wiser, stronger and faster, all the kids wanted to be on his team. I've never met anyone that didn't like him. I ran across someone recently who said, "your brother is from a different breed," Sure, when we would build Lego forts on rainy days, I would say, "can't we just be friends?" He said, "30 minutes and then it's war!!" And in high school, when my secret crush was teasing me by closing my locker door over and over, my brother scared the daylights out of him by throwing him against the wall. That kid never talked to me again....But it was good to know someone had my back. Through all the good times and bad times, the crawdad fishing, video games, blanket forts, laughter and fights, I wouldn't trade him for anything. I did a rework of this shot after we spoke because it was just down the street from where we grew up and I was missing the old days. And even though my brother is miles away, in another country, I'll always have his back, like he had mine. via 500px http://ift.tt/1F139Ck

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario